Turkey property viewing trips, inspection trip
‘Seeing is believing’. Our inspection trips offer you the best method available for your search for that dream home in Turkey. At Property Turkey, our Turkish counterparts are friendly, welcoming and will show you the best that Turkey has to offer.
Our viewing trips are not designed merely to view property after property, but also to ensure that you experience the culture of Turkey and feel safe and comfortable every step of the way. After all, buying a home in Turkey will always start with a well planned and organised inspection trip.
We are market leaders in Turkish real estate, and businesses in Turkey realise that. That’s why we can offer inspection trips for as little as £199 using our extensive contacts in Turkey to get you a good deal.
What can you expect from one of our property viewing trips?
Our team of consultants in Turkey are well experienced in providing you with great assistance during your time in Turkey. With our viewing trips, you can expect:
1. Professionally arranged flights to Turkey to suit your schedule and suitable accommodation throughout the duration of your trip.
2. Transfers to and from Airports such as Antalya, Bodrum, Dalaman, and Izmir airports.
3. Excellent advice at any time from our team of experts in Turkey. A friendly atmosphere to make you feel at ease during your trip.
4. Assistance with opening a Turkish bank account, obtaining your tax registration number, and providing power of attorney to your solicitor should you decide to proceed with a purchase during your trip. We will assist you with all legal proceedings in buying your Turkish property.
5. Assistance with discounted white goods and furniture shopping where required.
“At no point during our viewing trip we felt any pressure. We felt that we were given impartial and objective advice at all times with regards various areas we visited and many properties we viewed. Our consultants demonstrated exceptional skill and persistence during the negotiation process, which resulted in our reserving a beautiful home near town and beach at a very realistic price. We were introduced to independent lawyers, who then followed up the legal sides of things diligently effectively”. Mr. and Mrs. Keywalton, Cheshire UK, Nov 2013.
How long do our inspection trips last?
Our property viewing trips last for a minimum of 3 days and a maximum of 5 days – we recommend going for 5 days to truly experience Turkey and not have to worry about timing issues.
However we understand that some clients wish to go for longer periods of time or to see various different regions of Turkey in one trip. We will certainly discuss and arrange a suitable itinerary to meet the needs of all our clients.
What happens during one of our inspection trip?
Here is a step by step guide to what exactly will happen should you decide to go with us on a tailor-made property inspection trip to Turkey.
1. You will be picked up from the airport by us. No worrying on getting a cab, we will send someone to be waiting for you when you land in Turkey.
2. Normally you will view 5 different properties on each day of your trip. We will also make arrangements for the property owner/developer to be present during the inspections so you can liaise with the person you will be potentially buying from.
3. The properties chosen to visit will be arranged prior to you visit, ensuring that you will get to visit only properties that are suitable to you, we don’t want to waste your time with visits to properties we know you won’t like. That’s where that solid rapport we build with you in the weeks/months and sometimes years leading up to your viewing trip comes in very useful. By the time you are on a viewing trip with us, we know your requirements, your budget, your taste and what would meet your expectations.
4. We will introduce you to the legal side of buying a property in Turkey. We will take you to open a bank account in Turkey, obtain your tax registration number, and giving power of attorney to your lawyer so as to make the process a lot easier for you. We want your purchase process to be as smooth as possible so we will assist you in any way we can to ensure that happens.
5. You will be given breaks to have fun and experience Turkey for yourself. We want this trip to be a memorable occasion for you, so you will have chances to enjoy Turkey, sample the food, absorb the scenery and generally feel good about your new home.
6. Finally we will provide you with a journey back to the airport and see you fly home safely with many fond memories of Turkey and hopefully having secured your dream home.
What is the cost of our inspection trips?
We are able to offer our viewing trips for as little as £199 per person, including flights, accommodation and airport transfers. We have agreements in place with many travel associates and hotels, which allow us to provide a luxury trip at an all affordable cost.
What else can clients benefit from by choosing our inspection trips?
Whilst you are in Turkey, we aim to provide for everything that you would need. So along with our inspection trips, you can also benefit from the following:
1. Complete travel arrangements provided, including flights and car-hire if needed.
2. Booking of your private Turkey villa or apartment should you desire.
3. We will also provide you with a sim card for your mobile phone, enabling free calls during your visit to Turkey.
4. Regular breaks and lunch. Time to enjoy by yourself in Turkey.
5. Discounts on all white goods and furniture once you have purchased your home in Turkey. We can offer up to 20% discount on these goods.
6. We will also provide you with a complete list of all things to do in the area. We will provide you with a list of healthcare, pharmacies, movie theatres, restaurants, and schools in the area.
We also recommend that you take a look at the Buyers Guide to see the process of buying a home in Turkey.